Data Controller and Owner
BK Resources 120 frontage rd, Altamont, IL USA
Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy we provide our online information practices. It is our policy to collect and store only personal information that our members and visitors knowingly provide.
Terms and Conditions for online payments
What information do we collect?
- The email addresses and other contact information of those who subscribe to our newletter, and for any orders that are placed.
- Information from your browser, including your IP address. We also track the pages that are visited; this data is analyzed internally to decide how best to provide information to our visitors. No personal information is collected - only aggregate data such as the number of pages viewed.
How do we use this information?
- To improve the content and usability of our web site.
- To notify members and visitors about updates to our web site, services and other products.
Who has access to the information we collect?
- We do not share information collected with any outside individual or with any other individual.
- For those who voluntarily submit information to subscribe to mailing lists, or email lists, we use this information to provide these services to you.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Tag Manager (Google Inc.)
Displaying content from external platforms
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.